Titulo

Kevil's Ace BMW Cafe racer

3 comments

  1. Somewhere down in England .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I ask where you got these hi-res images from? I don't distribute files of this size for online sharing.

    http://andrewbutler.net/copyright/

    I am happy for people to share lower res images providing they have a link back to my site and the use is non-commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures I found on the website of the photographer that I put the link below. remember that the Rocketgarage is not a commercial site but amateur and for this purpose the material used comes

    ReplyDelete

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0