Titulo

Yamaha XJR 1200 by espiat.com


My name is Daniel, I am a graphic designer and motorcycle enthusiast based in north east Germany.
Since my childhood I am in love with two-wheeled vehicles, whether BMX bikes, Motocross and MTB Downhill, everything that has two wheels has always been fascinating and so it was the right time to build my own motorcycle.






In winter 2014  the garage was my secont home. The rear frame had to be cut of. A new tail and the number plates were formed with fiber plastics. The miniature LED taillight was fitted directly in the tail. The rear bench seat was fixed over the seat lock and disassembled for maintenance with a handle. To keep the motorcycle center of gravity as low as possible the battery was left in place and raised only by 1 cm. Now the bike is 20kg lighter. The results are noticeable advantages in handling. The seating position is 3 cm lower than the original. In interaction with the Renthal MX handlebar the perfect driving position for me. I converted original XJR Foodpegs with the unique cartridge cases shifter. This completes the old school vintage racing look. I optimized a lot more details.







No comments

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0